Non-Profit Tax Preparation

Non-profit entities, such as those typically classified as 501(c)(3), have special needs when it comes to filing taxes.  If you are responsible for the bookkeeping for a non-profit, not-for-profit, church, organization, or similar group; you may need to file a 990.

Contact us today to find out about tax return preparation for your non-profit.